Once you provide your email id you will receive a unique XAT ID.
- Please quote your email (provided during the registration) and XAT ID for all future communication
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and in case you switch jobs, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on www.xatonline.net.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
Note: If you do not receive
the registration confirmation mail, with your XAT ID & Password, within 24 hours of signing up, please check your
spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there
instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write
to email@example.com citing your primary email id. or
call us up
on 1800 300 20677 between 09.00 a.m. and 08.00 p.m. ( IST )
if you are unable
to reach the customer care executive, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We shall get back to you in 48 hours.(excluding Holidays)